Students often have plenty of activities to do in school. It includes academic activities such as attending classes, writing assignments, group discussions, etc. Additionally, you will have family and other social engagements, all within a fixed twenty-four-hour period daily. So imagine the kind of unease or inconvenience getting an additional assignment of writing three pages of academic paper can bring about. How can you write as quickly as possible to get it over with? How well can you write it within a concise timeline?
Completing a three-page assignment can always prove a daunting task, especially under pressure. But most students get themselves in this situation by constant procrastination whenever they have the time to complete their assignment well and in advance. But if you find yourself in this situation, do not worry; you can still write your paper fast, with quality, and beat that dreaded deadline. So how can this become possible? Consider the following guidelines.
Guidelines on Writing Your Three-Page Paper Quickly
Writing a three-page academic paper has no fixed timeline. However, the time will mostly depend on the essay length, the topic under consideration, the type of research methodology and materials, your experience writing such research papers, and your organization skills. Organization often has a huge bearing on how fast you write and complete your paper. To better organize your work and write-up process, it becomes essential to break it up into three steps. The steps entail prewriting, writing, and post-writing procedures.
- Focus. It becomes essential to focus on writing and submitting your paper within the set timelines. Therefore increase your concentration by creating an appropriate plan. It can include a four-hour period of writing your paper every day, or at times, a scheduled three-day intense and comprehensive writing process to complete your paper.
Additionally, you have to limit myriad distractions to a minimum. Here, anything that can capture your attention while writing has to get eliminated. It can include television, social media, or radio. While it may prove challenging to make the brutal sacrifice, such a sacrifice always and ultimately pays. You will focus and experience minor wear or strain while writing.
- Brainstorm. It also becomes necessary to think of your paper sometimes. While it may seem a difficult task initially, it always proves simple, especially if you understand what you need to ponder about. Aspect of brainstorming can help you save time while also allowing you to think during writing. It will assist you in anticipating challenges, draw outlines, and come up with potential solutions.
- Outline. You can save plenty of time writing by sketching a simple outline. An outline will ensure that your writing becomes focused. Additionally, it will guide you to come back on track whenever you find yourself deviating.Create plenty of outlines if you want till you get satisfied with the outlook of your work.
- Research. It forms a fundamental part of your writing and can feel overwhelming when you have no clue how to go about it. Avoid an inept research method as it will waste your time with very little output.You can begin by engaging your lecturer or teacher to get crucial guidelines, direction, and resources to write your paper. After that, search for information on the internet and write down your references. Further, please do not ignore the library as it may offer a crucial information source.
- Pick the ideal title for your paper. It should prove concise and brief, and the best way to go about it can entail drafting it after completing your write-up.
- Write an introduction that directly drives the point home. Ensure that it has the thesis statement.
- Write the body. The body text often contains several paragraphs that support the thesis stated in the introduction. It can entail four to six paragraphs, with each tackling a specific point.
- Write a conclusion. It needs to bear a restatement of the thesis statement and a summary of findings. You can then conclude by offering a CTA to engage your audience further.
Here, you have to ensure that you edit your work and proofread it to eliminate construct, spelling, and grammar issues.
If you want to write your three-page document fast, it could help if you considered the guidelines.